Sheepskin palm protectors are designed to prevent breakdown of the skin on the palm due to contracture of the hands. The naturally hollow fibres in the wool regulate temperature and wick away moisture to keep the patient comfortable.
- 75,000 fibres per square inch (not possible with synthetic manufacturing processes).
- Merino wool pile keeps its texture and density even after repeated washings
- Can be laundered at home and re-used for years!
- Rapidly absorbs and removes moisture from the source.
- Keeps skin warm and dry to facilitate natural healing.
- Low friction (moves with your body to reduce shearing).
- Resists staining and residual odors.
- Genuine, high-temp, medical grade merino wool sheepskin.