Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 75,000 fibres per square inch (not possible with synthetic manufacturing processes).
- Merino wool pile keeps its texture and density even after repeated washings
- Can be laundered at home and re-used for years!
- Rapidly absorbs and removes moisture from the source.
- Keeps skin warm and dry to facilitate natural healing.
- Low friction (moves with your body to reduce shearing).
- Resists staining and residual odors.
- Genuine, high-temp, medical grade merino wool sheepskin.
Available on backorder
There are no reviews yet.