The RAZ Züm-AP/SP are the first folding frame mobile shower commode chairs that offer the rigidity that you would expect from a premium product perfect for all your travel adventures this summer!
The unique cross brace design allows the Züm to fit fully over a toilet for optimal alignment of the aperture with the toilet bowl. Standard features include:
- Crossbrace with low pivot point and forward arch allows Züm to be positioned fully over the toilet
- Crossbrace lock-down system and rear seat support tube provide unparalleled rigidity
- 18”W aluminum frame – fits over most standard toilets
- Unrestricted front and side access
- 17 standard seats + custom (with IPAS)
- Removable back support
- Flip-up arm supports with optional lock kit
- 22” or 24” wheels available for the Züm-SP model
- 2” fore/aft rear wheel adjustment (fine tunes center-of-mass position for SP model)
- Quick-Release Axles are standard
- BYOW (Bring Your Own Wheels) custom axle receivers to allow use of client’s own wheelchair wheels
Only Raz offers the Ischial & Pelvic Alignment System (IPAS), which allows the commode seat aperture to be comfortably centered around the ischial tuberosities for clients with a posterior or anterior rotated pelvis. With so many adjustments and options available, the Züm is a true prescriber-friendly, folding frame mobile shower chair.
To find out more, please contact our sales Team at HMS or visit the RAZ website at https://razdesigninc.com/index.php/shower-commode-chair/zum-ap-sp-folding-frame/